A private California corporation, D-U-N-S number 116589020
By appointment only.
We provide enterprise customers with full-stack engineering for AI applications at enterprise scale, emphasizing open source integration.
Note that our organization is neither a consulting firm, nor a product company, and we are not funded through Venture Capital.
Our team is 100% distributed/remote, schedule is flexible, meetings are rare, mentoring is encouraged, and compensation is high. We prefer to work in relatively small teams of highly capable, interdisciplinary experts. There are no degree requirements.
For more details about joining Derwen, please see our current job listings. Have your portfolio of participation in GitHub, StackOverflow, and other communities of practice ready for discussion.
Areas of expertise include:
- AI applications at enterprise scale
- open source integration
- graph data science
- natural language processing (NLP)
- distributed systems
- software development in Python, Cython, C++
- AI in manufaturing
- leveraging hardware acceleration
- performance analysis and optimization
- data engineering
- cloud devops
- metadata management
- data management strategy
- reinforcement learning
- mathematical optimization
- parallelizing algorithms
- human-in-the-loop solutions
- network security remediations
- computable content
- nurturing communities of practice
- industry analysis reports
- business development strategy
- tech conferences: hands-on tutorials, keynotes, PMC/co-chair
Our team has provided services on behalf of:
Disclaimer: all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, and logos appearing above are the property of their respective owners